Khinkalnya – a chain of sincere restaurants of Georgian cuisine.
Khinkalnya ™ is an all-Ukrainian chain of hospitable restaurants with a laconic menu of hits of Georgian cuisine, the main dish of which is hinkali – seasoned with spices juicy meat bags with a tight dough.
Khinkalnya -is a unique format of the hospitable Georgian cuisine restaurant and the main component of our success – really tasty and inexpensive food.
The menu of the restaurant is simple and understandable: khinkali, three kinds of khachapuri, dishes from grill, kharcho, many vegetables and greens, homemade wine.
The basis of the corporate style in Khinkalni – an ancient pattern of Georgian embroidery, its elements used in the design of the menu and the room. Furniture transformers and ancient screen panel allow quickly adapt a place for big companies in the evening and a lunch option in the afternoon.
If you want to open a restaurant of the Khinkalnya chain in your city on a franchise
- Low level of investment compared to competitors
- Quick payback (quick investment return period)
- Using local products (low cost, foodcost)
- A short and clear menu that avoids stop-lists
- Low royalty rate, no marketing deductions
|Investment||From 75th. $|
|2% of turnover|
From 12 months
Support for franchisees
- Help in choosing locations
- Investment and operating models
- Implementation of standards
- Equipment fitting
- Staff training
- Implementation of the accounting and reporting system
Stage 1: Opening the restaurant
- Location and requirements for the premises.
- Operating model.
- The plan – schedule opening of the restaurant.
- Restaurant questionnaire.
- Design project.
- Permissive documentation.
- Furniture and decorative elements.
- Equipment, tools, utensils.
- Work with suppliers.
- Selection and training of staff.
- Staff`s uniform
- Pricing and approval of the menu.
- Scenario plan for opening.
- 10 days before the opening.
Stage 2: Instructions, Technology, Management
- Organizational structure of the enterprise
- Functioning of restaurant zones
- Payroll, social package, motivational policy
- Job descriptions
- Work of the supplier and the storage
- Accountant’s job
- The job of the manager
- Cleanliness and technical condition
- Financial activity
- Reporting to the franchisor
- Work with goods
- Work with money
- Assortment of restaurant
- Hospitality Standards
- Introduction acquaintance for all employees
- Directories for all positions
Stage 3: Purchasing and Supply
- Signing contracts with suppliers
- List of system suppliers
- Forecasting volumes of purchases of goods and their frequency
- Criteria for assessing the quality and the processes for receiving goods
- Standards for work with suppliers, price formation and cost
- Order of packing and uniforms
- Order of equipment and furniture
Stage 4: Marketing
- Start-up marketing
- Promotion in social networks
- Marketing activity to increase the number of guests
- Mechanisms of conducting master classes
- Marketing tools (offline and online)
- Brandbook as the basis for the formation of a single style
Stage 5: HR, working with staff.
- The structure of the staffing
- Criteria for selection of personnel (manager, administrator, sous-chef, cook, waiter)
- Job descriptions and functional responsibilities
- Standards of work
- The system of motivation
- Training and certification of staff
Stage : 6: Accounting and Financial Accounting
- Profit and Expense Report
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Operating indicators for daily monitoring
- Calculation of the break-even point
Stage 7: Manufacturing
- Control and compliance with kitchen standards
- Manage the production process
- Sanitary norms, storage and labeling rules, etc.
- Requirements and standards for the preparation of semi-finished products and finished dishes
- The calculating and technological cards are the main document in the kitchen
- Cleanliness and sanitation in the kitchen (cleaning card)
- Magazines and working documentation
- Safety standards during work with equipment and inventory
Stage 8: IT system
- Examine all the functionalities of the ULTRA restaurant business management system
- Video monitoring system – a remote monitoring and control tool
- Formation of reports
- Analysis of inventory, expenses, write-offs
Development Director of restaurant chain